VMAT 2016 Exam Details :
To take admission in Vignan University for the management course offered, one must appear for the VMAT. Based on the score admission will be considered. This exam is conducted every year, but with the increase in number of applicants, taking admission
Vignan University Notification, Application Process Online
Vignan University has become a challenging race for the aspirants. The VMAT score will be based on the performance of the candidate. The score of (VMAT) is given according to the capabilities and apptitude of the candidates by set of questions. Based on performance and scores of the candidates, the university gets the opportunity to take best of the lot. The exam will be conducted Online.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must be graduates from HRD ministry of the government of India recognized Institutes, to appear for VMAT exam. Those who are in final year of graduation, and are interested to take VMAT, can also apply for this exam. Minimum 55% in any graduation and 60% in B.Tech. in graduation or equivalent CGPA required by applicant to be eligible to take the VMAT.
How to Prepare :
- It is very important to make a schedule to start preparation for VMAT. By making a proper time table and implimenting it seriously, you can master all the sections of the syllabus very easily. Remember always the number of days remaining for preparation.
- Also dont forget to revise and give extra time to the areas you know you need to work more.
- VMAT Sample papers: Sample papers are very useful for the preparation of VMAT exam, as it gives an idea about what the real paper is going to be like.
- Improving the logical reasoning becomes very easy by solving riddles and puzzles of different sorts.
- VMAT Study material and video tutorials: By using online study material and audio video tutorials, candidates get it all that what to study and how to study for VMAT.
- Preparation notes: Making notes of what you study is a good practice which will help you to organize your